25 February 2010

More Max Peeps and Fun

As our Boise trip continued, Max was introduced to more peeps and fun that is the motherlandia. I would like to point out that not pictured in this post is the Smiths, including Nats who brought up her three kids who ended up being too sick to hang out with Max. Also not pictured is D Boyle, who had a kid of his own while we were in town!

Okay, back to the pictorials.
The Woodronis: Jans, Ewood, Lills and Annnnnnnns party it up with Max. For many of my friends, Max is a "see it to believe it" situation. Could Mulcock really reproduce such a magnificent child? They forget to take into account my wife's beauty in this equation.
Lills showed us her new amazing trick - which is to play around on this ball until she falls and smacks her head. After showing us twice successfully, I awarded her the gold and she retired to nurse her pain with some cartoons.
Yep, he's cute.
Later, we went out to Orchard (I'm serious, I know) to get some empanadas from Tango's Subs and Empanadas. I was excited to see an Argentine place in Boise, and found it to be delicious.
Big D enjoyed his empanadas and crinkle cut fries to the core.
I got my favorite - a choripan with chimichurri sauce. It was awesome. Right now they are using Mexican chorizo, but will have Argentine chorizo by April.
Que riquisimo!
We took a trip downtown to see Ben Wilson's fantastic art exhibited in The Basement Gallery. After enjoying that, we went over to the Record Exchange.
I bought Max a new outfit for when he hits that 6 month mark, starts eating solids, and his craps become stinky. I'm so pumped.
Pam found herself a nice, used classical music CD to buy.
Then Max had pretty much had about as much fun as he could have for the afternoon. He wanted to get home to the Olympics and the boob.
Before we left Boise, we had the pleasure to have Ben Wilson himself come over with his own crazy coo son Cannon. He is smooshy people.
Nicks remembers the day when her son was small like Max. Was he ever as small as Max? Maybe not. We discussed important issues and recalled the good ol days while still loving the good now days. I found out Ben loves romantic comedies. Who knew?
When we got back to Evanston, Max got a visit from his super aunt Chunqing! Sorry Wortley's! You got beat by Chunqing on seeing Max! Chunqing was great and put Max right to sleep with her loving stares and bouncing. Oh Max, you are so blessed.

3 comments:

Chunqing said...

Max is an easy, sweet little thing! I love the moment he fell asleep in my arm! Liz and Don, you will love him!

Eric said...

You went to Tango and didn't invite me? For shame!

And Lily just wasn't on her game that night. She usually only smacks her head once a day from ball riding.

Jana said...

It was so fun chatting with you guys as usual! I can't wait to see Max in his poop shirt. :)