05 February 2010

I HEART IDAHO

This post is titled "I heart Idaho" for two good reasons. The first is that as of this moment (meaning you can't stop me even if you tried!!!! bwahahhahaha!) I am on a plane with Caitlin and Max headed to Boise for two weeks. While posting will not stop because of this trip, it might be lessened. We are excited about a change of scenery from our apartment. We are also excited to bless Baby Max in Idaho where more family can attend.

The second reason is because today Caitlin and I guest posted on our friend Sparklebot's blog about love. We were asked to guest blog about our thoughts on love, and I think we are spot on. Go there and read and enjoy the goodness.

I heart stuff!

1 comment:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Oh Mulcocks! How I love you guys! Thanks for making me laugh harder than I have laughed in a long time! Those reasons of love are so true. Are the Sparklebot's in NYC? I'm glad my airplane tip worked! Asking for an extra seat works everytime! Enjoy the blessing! Have someone write it down for you. I look back on mine a lot.