18 May 2011

Watch Your Bleepin Mouth Around My Bleepin Kid!

My understanding is that there comes a time in every parents life that they realize they have to start watching their language. Words like crap, shiz, idiot, douchebag, and probably a million other words o say just won't fly around a kid who is talking. Caitlin has been warning me that that time is soon and that I should start working on censoring myself a bit.

Well, apparently that time is upon us...

YouTube Video

Those are pretty much all words he was copying or trying to copy on the fly. The poor kid is doomed with me as his dad.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

I know I say this all the tme but it's true... I love that kid. Can't you guys just stay in Florida please?

Jenna said...

wow he is talking so much! Gwen needs to hop on that train. we had to do that when Davis started saying that sucks mom. oops.

Michelle said...

I love the outfit Max is wearing today... he looks adorable.

Heather said...

Love that boy! I guess there is one benefit to Ella being a late talker...

Bek said...

he can walk and talk at the same time? stud.