15 May 2011

Twinners or the Milk Man's Kid?

Here is Max with a cheerio stuck to his face.


Sometimes (okay, most of the time) people say Max looks just like me his dad. "Besides the blonde hair he is an exact replica!". I don't know...do you think it is true? I mean, I definitely see it in some elements, but honestly I don't think he looks that much like me. Let's compare.


Here I am with a sock over my hand due to a burn from some grandparental negligence. I think the chin and cheeks region is pretty similar.


And this is my Baby Calvin Klein model photo.





This is max again. So...is this kid a replica of his dad? Tough call...

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

why don't you get a box of color from Walgreens and dye his hair dark. Then ask us again. :)

I personally think he is your twinner. Even with the blonde locks. Adorable napping picture BTW.

Brittany said...

I can't tell... I just know he is a stud and super cute. Which, let's be honest, he could have gotten from you or from Cait. We love that kid.

Bek said...

uh, the black and whit photo did me in--he is your mini me.

Pamsky said...

You know my vote, but coloring Max's hair would make it a better comparison. The black and white photo kills me.