24 May 2011

Emasculating the Enemy

Remember THIS POST???? DO YOU???? You better never forget it.

Well, it has happened again. My bike was stolen again! Can you believe my luck with bikes? If I was a moron and left it unlocked in public, sure, I'd blame myself. But this time it was locked up well along with Caitlin's bike on the 3rd floor of our access only parking garage. You have to have a special fob to get in there. Anyway, someone must have got in and they cut our lock. We are thinking it was a one man job because they took my bike but left Caitlin's unlocked. We also found two other bikes with their locks cut but the bikes still there. I'm thinking this person planned on coming back to pick up the other ones. We know it happened yesterday because we took the bikes out on Saturday.

Grr. Is there a prayer or scripture I can read that emasculates the culprit? Not very Christlike, but the scriptures have been known to indulge in some classy revenge from time to time, right?

No comments: