04 March 2011

You Can "Like" This Etiquette

You know what should be a Facebook faux paux? Putting a status message that has both distinctly positive and negative messages in it. How the freak am I supposed to react? If it were positive, I'd probably like the shiz out of it. If it were negative, I'd probably write a consoling comment or words of sympathy. But there is no way I am doing both just cause a person won't break out their emotions into two separate status messages. I'm sorry, I just won't.

But if this were Facebook and not my blog I would post the following completely positive status:

"Watch out Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and even Cracklin' Oat Bran...you have met your match. Blueberry Crunch cereal at Target - only $1.88 and way more amazing. Tastes like you cut the top off a blueberry muffin, shrunk that shiz and then poured milk on it. Dang."
Now that is some shiz you can "like"

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

I like a lot of Target's items. I have been quite impressed.

Bek said...

i was there. i had this cereal. and it changed my life.

Michelle said...

I have not had this brand, but this cereal is found at Meijer and I too love it!