30 March 2011

The Descent of Mitch Mob

One minute Mitchell saw this:And then just a few hours later, he saw this:

Aren't planes amazing? One minute you are in Chicago driving to the airport and then a few arduous hours of bad customer service you are in Fort Lauderdale eating at the most authentic and delicious Mexican joint that the state has to offer - Taqueria Dona Raquel. Yes, Mitchell had decided to come down and visit his good friends the Mulcocks. To be more honest, he had come down to go to Ultra Music Festival and it was just simply convenient that we were there - kind of like a cherry on an already delicious Sundae.
Caitlin was so nervous about making sure that Mitchell had the best time of his life that she accidently peed herself. Or maybe she spilled her water all over her pants. Max's only concern was getting some veggie straws in his mouth.
Tacos al Pastor are one of a kind here - they get the official West Coast gang sign for their deliciousness.
In an effort to keep trends going, Mitchell decided to take part in the gang sign making and gave us his gang sign, which seems to be a sign for the "We Doin' A-Okay" gang. Kind of weak sauce, but its what he committed to. Also, he committed to wolfing down some delicious tacos, sopas and quesadillas for ridiculously low prices.
Let's not forget that delicious Jarritos were involved.
Even Max digs himself some refried beans at the Dona Raquel - and that's sayin' something. Max is choosy about his foods - and he chooses Dona.
This is me pissed and annoyed that I had to listen in to a conference call in Thailand at 9pm when really I wanted to be partying with my peeps. Plus, my Internet kept cutting out and the peeps on the phone didn't have their shiz together. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
And this is Caitlin and Mitchell's reaction to the BYU basketball game against Florida. Depression and disbelief. They wanted to see someone get Jimmered and instead they saw BYU get Floridized.
Boooo. Oh well, does anyone really care about BYU sports? Its the education that matters.
SIDE NOTE OF AWESOMENESS!!! Have you people tried the new Diet Mountain Dew flavors that are available for a limited time as part of the 3rd Dewmocracy? I have tried two of them and they are seriously blowing my mind right now. I had Caitlin go and buy every single 12 pack at Publix today. I'm not kidding - the Diet Voltage is so good that I check the can every time to make sure it is really diet.
Mitchell got to see me do my nightly and morningly shoulder exercises. I basically look retarded the whole time...but its what will get me back to normal, so I do it.
Even Max laughs at me and thinks I look dumb. Thanks Max for putting a dad down.
Mitchell and Max are old-time buddies from Chicago. Mitchell brought Max some new books to enjoy at night, which Max immediately ate up. After only 5 hours in Florida, it was already clear that this was going to be a fantastic trip.


NEXT: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL!!!!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

I've got to try me some of that Mexican food. Yumm. And thanks for the pictures of your shoulder workout. I was hoping to see that after I mentioned it yesterday.

Heather said...

Max looks so grown up it is kind of killing me! Can you just press pause until we see him next? Love the spikey hair. Also, I'm a little jealous that you've found amazing Mexican food in Florida and we are still searching in California. CALIFORNIA!!!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Heather, tell me it isn't so. Do you know Bekka Tayebi or Jenn Cook? Apparently they found a bomb one in LA recently. I'll get the name for you.

Mitchell Merrill said...

SWEET. I get my own side of Mulcock! Thoroughly enjoyed reading all the captions