20 March 2011

Ride The Wave

To further celebrate St. Patrick's day, which to me really is nothing more than the celebration of the color green, we went on a date to the Green Wave Cafe. This is not only a vegan joint...but also RAW. This means nothing is cooked, including breads and vegetables.


We got the cheeseburger (yes, they found a way to make this possible) and the fajitas. I have to be honest, the food was dope. Not poop...dope. How do they do it? Who cares, it tasted awesome.


I almost made love to the "cheese" or whatever it was.


For dessert? Cheesecake with fresh blueberry paste. The cheesecake was made out of almonds. Unreal.


And maybe we stopped off at mcdonalds to get a Shamrock Shake on the way home, officially undoing all the healthiness we had just taken part in and officially spitting in the vegan's faces at Green Wave Cafe. Oh well. I like Shamrock Shakes. They are green and tasty.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What is in the shamrock shake?

Bek said...

whoa...your wife looks seriously hot. just fyi.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Shell - its mint and lots of green dye. Lots of it. I don't even think the mint is real. Probably just artificial flavored mint. But its artificialicious.

Bek - bingo! I wish I could say I only married her for her personality or liberal political views, but a good part of it was hotness yes.