27 January 2011

Ding - Support Your Local Bell!




Taco Bell we salute you! Thank you for your delicious pseudo-meat products that we have all grown to love as an American treasure. I was so offended when some lame people thought it okay to make a big deal about the amount of beef in the meat at Taco Bell. Um, did any of my readers ever think there was that much meat in the beef? We just love it for what it is.

In fear of Taco Bell losing business and shutting down stores, we decided to show our support by getting people together and eat at our local TB. This is not knew. I was in line every day when TB had the rat infestation story unleashed on them. I was in line every day during the TB ecoli scare. And here I was, now with wife and son in tow, showing my support.


Two willing and happy supporters. I love them for their dedication. Max, what would you do without cinnamon twists?


Tah dah! Burrito-gasm! The new beefy crunchy burrito is scrumptious.


We brought friends. Turns out people I hardly know in Fort Lauderdale will show up if I mention supporting Taco Bell! That's the power of love...for TB.


These are two happy new friends of ours. Happy cause they know us, but more happy because of that chalupa he is eating.


More friends! Turns out TB is a place where people can really come together and find common ground. That common ground is an insatiable appetite for awesomeness.


Max's super buddy also showed up and had a great time supporting the tastiness. Good moms give their kids bean burritos from TB for all the protein and vitamins.


And we left satisfied that we had done our civic duty, and gotten plump in the process. This is the aftermath of cinnamon twists on Max's face.


We retired at our new apartment to watch the kids go mega nuts on the floor. These guys don't have carpet like we do, so they took advantage in a big way.


Looks like we are going to have a lot of fun here. Thanks for supporting me and my irrational love for the border.

4 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Troubletron and I supported the Bell on our way to the OBGYN on Wednesday. Long live the Bell!

Also, if you look at what is in the "meat," besides meat, it's things like oats. And spices. Since when are oats bad?

Side of Jeffrey said...

They have never been bad...unless you hate oats like that terrible, terrible person who filed the lawsuit.

JakieWakie said...

I'd like to support the Bell, but the town I live in (Chapel Hill) is so granola, there isn't Taco Bell around here. I have no idea where a Taco Bell is around here, and believe it or not, I haven't been to one probably since I left Provo, in 2009.

Brittany said...

Love your post. See, I said you were an entertaining writer. So happy you and Caitlin moved here and have a deep love for TB like I do. Also, hope you don't mind... I'm totally going to steal some of these pictures for my own blog.