18 January 2011

A Day in the Charmed Life




Way up in the rafters of our warm cabin, 8 sweet souls slumbered sweetly with dreams of warmth and tenderness.


We find four of those souls here in bed, one sleeping like a vampire in total peace. Why couldn't we get up when clearly the sun had risen?


Cause it was cold outside fools! Crazy cold. Below zero cold and in the mountains. Plus tons of fresh powder and snowed in roads.


Still we finally ventured out to explore.


We found many, many icicles all over the place.





Feef and Beef so gangsta. We found that with winter gear we had to dig into the old box of ski stuff and share each others coats and hats. Yes, those Sorrells on
Shells feet are like size 11 mens.


Two crazy kids, enjoying this cold. I look really fat in this picture, mostly in my face (Jeff).


The sibs and D. After this we went cross country skiing, which I think I have some pictures of but will need to check a different camera.


At night we had the hot tub! Shell forgot a bathing suit, so we improvised. Sorrell boots, michaels shorts, a workout top. Amazing. Oh, and a towel to cover any see throughness. Classic!

Stephen, Big D and Michael went snowboarding, but I did not go because I got like 1 hour of sleep the night before with a teething baby. But activities were abundant, let me just say that right now.

3 comments:

Bek said...

i really like the pic of the snuggie buggies. so many mulcocks, so little bed.

Michelle said...

Beef and Feef... I love it. Great vacation man.

nensaburger said...

Who's that fat guy in the one picture?