18 November 2010

You Phill Me?

Spent the last two nights in Philly doing market research for work. My cab driver this morning at 5:45am thought it appropriate to talk to me the whole ride to the airport, despite only 12% English language competency. I commend him for the valiant efforts to keep working on it...a lesson for us all to never give up.

Man...We have a lot to experience and report on in the coming weeks. We have two birthday parties that happened, my night hanging out with Nensaballs in Philly, Beef and Feef coming to Chicago today (yes!), and then an amazing week with Judes and Lynn. When will I find the time to blog?

I'll do my best to fit it in...

Location:United plane from Philly to Chicago

2 comments:

Jana said...

Did he not speak Spanish either? Just wondering why you didn't bust into Spanish to make it a little easier on the poor guy.

Pamsky said...

The real question is did you like my hospital world? You know you did, just admit it.