15 November 2010

This Chick is So Gangsta!

I think one thing that Caitlin doesn't like about me is the fact that I don't know how to express myself and my love for her very well. I'm pretty shy with words and I certainly can't find the right ones to let her know how I feel.

But I am a great rap artist and its through that art that I can truly let her know the way I feel about her. So I made the following rap video to let her know 30 things that I think are amazing about Caitlin.


Boo - I love you. Happy 30th just one more bleepin' time.

13 comments:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

BRAVO!!! That was AMAZING! I would have to agree with everything you said about Caitlin (...except maybe the boobies part, because that would be weird if I agreed with that).

My favorite was #15 -- her driving skills :)

Jeff, you are one talented guy to make something so sweet for yo' woman. Glad you shared it with us :)

Cheron said...

Ryan and I watched this again the moment we got home. Hilarious!

Bek said...

this made my life! my whole fam watched and now worships jeff!

smith fam said...

wow oh wow. we loved it. I think Mikey is missing high school right about now.

Heather said...

Dear Jeff,

I have never loved you more. I love your wife too.

And she is seriously a crazy driver.

Heather

CDubbs said...

Much better than your non farting present. Hands down.

CDubbs

Lindy & Trever said...

Where do you come up with this stuff? Truly amazing, the video and Caitlin. Happy 30th Caitlin!

Collin Mapp said...

Holy Cow, Jeff! This was so awesome! Way to go Caitlin! Happy Birthday!

Dave said...

You still have some mad skills, Jeff. Thanks for sharing.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Boyle, your video inspired me to take this project on. Amazing what you can do in 20 hours

Nicole said...

Jeff, my husband has a man-crush on you. Or maybe just your videos, but whatever. So, so bleepin' awesome!

nensaburger said...

Can I call a bit, fat, shenanigans on you actually cursing that much?

I just did.

Pamsky said...

Mikey, did you have a flash back to high school? Actually, it would have been a lot lot crazier if it was high school.