14 November 2010




MOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Happy Birthday Mommers! You are turning 30 today...are you kidding me up in here? I can't believe it! I am so lucky to have such a coooooool, mature, funny, kind, PATIENT (sorry for my tears and poopy dipes and the occasional other naughties I do), loving, pretty, and dedicated mom. I have to say that my life so far has basically been non-stop posh and fun. Dad likes to take credit for that, but he's a fool. You make it happen and I love you for that.

I hope you have basically the awesomest day. You'll be lucky if dad doesn't screw up the presents! I tried to give him some ideas but my darn mouf don't work yet!

Anyway, super love you and I hope your first birthday with me in your life is the best one!

Love,

Maxers (aka gootz, mittoo, and baby)

1 comment:

Bek said...

gootz is the best blogger in town. hope the birfday was the bombday.