22 November 2010

Thuggin' Thirtieth Yo

I have had some major blog constipation lady and feel completely backlogged with Shiz to tell you. Fortunately, I have taken some Ex-lax and I'm ready to dump out some great content!


On Monday night I had one more good surprise for caitlin's 30th birthday - a surprise party. She thought we were going out for dinner and that we'd be leaving Max at a friends for babysitting. I told her to wear something a little gangsta. This made her think dinner was on Howard street...but no. We got to the babysitters house and boooooooom! Surprise! We sang happy birthday (which I have video of, maybe I'll post) and the party was on.


We asked everyone to dress as pimp as possible. Some people took that to the next level by wearing their finest Juicy Couture.


Ryan...he is a man with some serious street cred. Biotches don't know about his street cred. This was a great venue for showing my birthday rap video/love letter to caitlin. Then everybody performed a two-lined or more rap for Caitlin about how awesome she is. How dope is that?


The food was off the hook. We tried to line the table with everything she loves...basically anything involving goat cheese, spinach, caramel, and pumpkin. This carrot cake was so divine.





Max kind of thought the party was for him. Sorry dude...not for another month.


I want to do a public shout out to these two characters, Kelli and Tyson, for letting us crash their crib for the night. Also huge props to my peeps Lindy and Lauren for organizing and making the dream come alive. Finally, sup yo to my film crew Nick and Shannon. Holla my crew!!!!

No comments: