24 March 2010

Cheron Some Delicious Foods

Hey Max. What are you waiting for so patiently with your monks?
Are you waiting for all your friends to come over to celebrate Cheron's birthday??? You bet you are! It was Cheron's birthday a week or so ago, so we had some peeps over to celebrate.
First - some of Max's biggest peeps. We gots Gwen-dawg, Davis the Mavis, Ella Awesome and Will.I.Am in da house.
To start off our celebration, we began with making Cafe Rio salads. This was definitely the best pork recipe I had had to this point in our many years of doing Cafe Rio knock offs. Good work cooks.
All the important goods were there, including homemade guacamole.
And a birthday cake - GERMAN CHOCOLATE! My favorite! This was Lauren's recipe, and it was freakin' delish. I seriously wish I could spread the frosting over my entire body and then whenever I'd get hungry and I could just eat some of myself.
Our parties now adays involve a lot of sitting around, talking and watching babies do there thing.
Telling stories of our crazy adventures and taking pictures of the ones happening right now.
Ella was rockin' a sweet faux-hock that night which was dope. She's probably going to be a rock star later in life of some awesome chick band.
Our reason for the season - Cheron. She blew out those candles with serious vigor. Its hard to take her birthday too seriously since she is like 10 years younger than the rest of us. You did it Cheron! Another year! Keep em coming.

3 comments:

Sparklebot said...

I have noticed this shift in your events to be baby-centric. Would you even be our friends if we lived close?

Jana said...

can you share the pork recipe or is it top secret??

Cheron said...

Thanks for the shout out!