20 November 2009

Overheard in Taco Bell in Evanston

I love you Taco Bell and the classy people you bring into your establishment. For example, the following conversations:

Teenager 1: Idiot - it isn't a leper colony, BYU is some sort of Mormon school.

Teenager 2: Trust me...it is not a school.

Or how about this awesome one:

Grandson attending Northwestern: You know, since I've been here I have been reading the Bible a lot and I've determined that Jesus paid for our sins and we just have to be sorry. I mean, we all do bad things and I think all I have to do is pray to Him and say I'm sorry and he takes care of it and I don't have to worry about it. I don't need to go to any priest or do any Hail Marys.

Grandfather: I like that you are thinking about this, but honestly, your theology is ****ed up.

1 comment:

Sparklebot said...

Wait. BYU is a school?