09 November 2009

A little update

Hello friends. Caitlin here. Yesterday I told Jeff that it is time that he update "our" blog. I forget that I also have the ability to update our little blog. Anywho, so how about I am almost 8.5 months pregnant? Sorry for the lack of pictures of the belly. Hopefully some will be coming soon. Just to give you all details- the due date is December 26th. I'm feeling pretty good other than my swollen ankles and my need to use the bathroom every 45 minutes. We have the crib, bedding, clothes, books, bumbo, bibs and some other fun items. There are still a few things we are lacking but we are feeling pretty good about our progress. We can't wait for the little guy to join us!



Well that is my quick update for now. Back to writing up some reports for work.

5 comments:

mandy said...

So exciting! I am excited to see the little guy :) I have to ask what is a "bumbo"?

nensaburger said...

http://www.bumbobabyseat.com/

Bizarre yet I believe accurate?

Side of Jeffrey said...

CAITLIN SPEAKS!

Amber said...

Ooh, thanks for the update! I'm getting very excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!! I'm so excited for you guys.