10 November 2009

Deep in Fall's Buttcheeks

Its Fall - and Fall is good. Evanston becomes this utopia of beauty from the end of September to early November. You can't drive to our place without spending blocks under tree-covered streets.
Lake Michigan remains off the hook in the Fall. It takes on crazy blues and icy cold, evil greys.
Until it gets ridiculously cold, Caitlin and I are taking many a walk. This includes a Sunday morning jaunt to Northwestern's campus. Yo Chi, sup B?
I was going to start a company called "Homegas 4 Life" but someone beat me to the punch. They are advertising strategically on rocks.
I get the desire to do this about once a year, and then I spend hours digging leaves out of my butt cheeks. Thank you Fall for populating my crevices deep with debris.

3 comments:

nensaburger said...

Please check for ticks

Ellen said...

Thanks for the update on your butt cheeks. That's one of those topics everyone wonders about, but no one wants to ask.

Michelle said...

Ahhhh... the crevases.