10 July 2009

La Verdad Es Que Si.

Yeah, the Mulcock's went to Mexico - straight up. On June 13th, Caitlin and I flew far away from Chicago and landed in Puerto Vallarta. It is over the next 7 days that we would sleep, party, tan, joke, and eat massive amounts of Mexican food. Below is a pictoral look at our first day or two:This was the first picture taken on the trip, and is one of my favorites. I have no idea why we are judging Pamsky so harshly, but we are...or something was going on behind her.Devoin and I were psyched about our digs. We stayed at the Grand Mayan Resort, which was awesome and very plush.The next morning we checked out the grounds and the beach. Beach? Check. Pools? Check. White bodies to burn? Checkalicious.I love the ocean and I like to make others like it with me.This is the Lazy River. We would eventually spend about 10 hours of our vacation going around and around on this river. I love this picture because it captures what our vacation to Mexico was all about.Some of you may know that the Mulcock clan has had a weight loss tracking chart going on for about 2 years now. Pamsky shows off the fruits of her dieting labor. Beefsquee was most concerned about the paparazzi seeing her, even way down in P.R. I guess there is a gossip magazine for dental hygeinists and she is front page material. We decided to head down to downtown Puerto Vallarta (our hotel was actually in Nuevo Vallarta). We took the bus, like any respectable vacation family would do.P.R. definitely had an old vibe going, not new school like Cancun. It has also been heavily hit by the aftermath of a VERY slow travel season thanks to American's ridiculous fear of swine flu. But it made good for a great family picture.The locals had some solid sand sculpting skills - I will give them that.This is my new High School Year Book photo. So after the high school yearbook photo, it started to ran like a banshee. So we hoofed it quickly over to a restaurant called Pipi's. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed our guacamole.The parentals were super duper pleased to have the whole family there with them. We decided to tell the waitress that it was Michelle's birthday, so they celebrated the following way:




Not only did they wipe cake on her face, but they gave her some "tequila for kids" - which is tequila without alcohol (I noticed they had prepared real tequila for her while she was in the bathroom and so I told them to tone it down for her).Man, it burns going down, right beesquee?Even on her fake birthday, beesquee will share her tequila for kids with the family. And her cake.

More on Mexico to come!

5 comments:

Pamsky said...

So much judging and disgust going on in that first photo Jeff. Did you hate my outfit that much?

Jana said...

You guys were like PO'd at Pam. Fun trip. Muy jealouso.

Caleb said...

Although Jeff's face definitely is displaying the described qualities, Caitlin could be interpreted in the picture as merely intensely listening.

Caleb said...

that comment I just made is referring to that first picture about which Pamsky commented

Caleb said...

on further review I think your description of the first picture is quite accurate