13 March 2009

Net Future Happiness

So I'm sick again. AGAIN. Not to mention, it is finals week and I am killing myself with finals, papers, and the like. Let's just say I am not having a lot of fun. I'm just happy that I am going to squeeze in a night with the Henneman's at Gino's East tonight. That will be a glowing light in an otherwise dark weekend.
But, to be honest, I have a lot to look forward to. Let's list them:
1) The Presets concert in April. I love the Presets, particularly their most recent album. I can only imagine that this concert will require much booty shaking and fun. Australian + Techno = fantastic.
2) Mates of State concert in April: Another great concert that should be enjoyed by both Caitlin and I to the fullest. Also, Donjamin and Lizjamin are coming.
3) Brothers: Caitlin and I are going to New York in a few weeks during spring break. We need to get back to our roots and to the preciousness. It just has to happen. We've been denying it for too long. I can't wait.
4) Finally - I got an internship for the summer and am really excited about it. Considering 90% of my fellow students have yet to find one, this is a huge load off my shoulders.
Yeah, I got some stuffs to look forward to.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on the internship! Where is it at?

Amber Henrie said...

Yeah, where is the internship - NYC? What dates will you be in the homeland? I'm returning mid-April. I'll be very anxious to see a few shows very soon after returning.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Well Amber, I will actually be in Chicago. I got offered a job in NYC as well, but opted to be near the wife for the summer at a better job.

I'll be working at Baxter Healthcare, which is going to be awesome.

Anonymous said...

She was pregnant when I last saw mates of state. She was playing her organ and her belly was pretty big. It was fun to see a mother and father pumping out the sweet tunage.

Bek said...

you have a cushy life. don't ever complain about anything again.

but you can if you want.