11 July 2010

Explosive Like Fireworks

After dinner, we hurried off to watch the fireworks in downtown Lexington. As we were driving down, we saw a big group of people parked up on the hill next to the UK stadium. We knew it, we had the perfect spot. We sat down to watch the sun set and got ready for the display of our lives.
Tender moments in the grass. Has there ever been or will be bro-in-laws so close and tender? No.
Then night fell and this was our view. What the freak? We were like 9 miles from them and they were behind the stadium!
Seriously...what were all those people thinking? Had on person just sat down there and then hundreds blindly followed? I guess we did, so why not others?
Here's me being super duper duper excited by the firework display. But then in the depression of it all, we got a great idea. Let's take ridiculous jumping pictures! (this kind of reminded me of another fireworks display a while back).
Risking the chance that it would look like I was taking a dump, I squatted down to prepare for my huge jump into the air. Unfortunately, the only thing captured was my squat. Thanks beeps.
So I got behind the controls and captured this beauty. Michelle Jordan catches air!
Then Devin took this beauty. I'm glad that he was able to place my fat belly right in the center of the frame. Masterful artwork Devbodge.
Air Nelsons! It looks like these guys are jumping down into the very center of hell, and doing so with a vengeance.
Then it was time for on the ground jump shots, which really just turn into inappropriate crotch and butt shots, like the one above.
Devbodge butt view. Don't you like his J. Crew shorts?

Would any activity on this trip be appropriate and wholesome? Only time will tell in our next post...

3 comments:

Jana said...

I enjoy your jumping shots, and I also enjoy your blog labels "buttcheeks" and "crotch."

Jumping into the very center of hell--laughing my buttcheeks off.

Michelle said...

I love you Jana! These pics were amazingly fun to take and participate in. They make me laugh every time I look at them.

nensaburger said...

nothing like a butt shot to set the mood