05 July 2010

Do You Eat the Anus?

According to Devin, this little guy is considered the banana anus. Background: My mom and I are in Kentucky visiting Shell and Devin. We were having a delicious breakfast when Shell pointed out that Devin calls this part of the banana the banana anus. We then had a discussion about whether or not we each are comfortable with eating the anus. We all recognize that sometimes you accidentally eat the anus, but only Devin purposely eats it.

Question - do you eat the banana anus?

4 comments:

nensaburger said...

I rid myself of both the anus and the head. No wonder most relationships don't work out for me?

Side of Jeffrey said...

Leave it to nennsabuns to take this to a whole new level.

Caleb said...

I don't typically eat the banana anus

ANJ said...

a) never use the word anus again. that is on my word hate list.

b) someone once told me that spiders lay their eggs in banana butts. so no, i don't eat them. of course not.

c) i love bananas. bananas birthed my blog. see for yourself: http://yikesanj.blogspot.com/2006/04/from-ms-chiquita.html

xoxo from india
amber