07 November 2008

Worst Side I Have Ever Had

I am sure many of you are confused about the random comment on my previous post by one Lindsay Owen, who I do not know. Someone had passed her sister's blog to me, asking me to read a post she had done regarding Obama's win last Tuesday. Here is some of what she wrote.

First off, it would be very interesting to find out how many blacks voted for Obama SOLELY because he is black. Now if I were to say, "I'm voting for McCain because he is white" I would be called a racist, true? However, to vote for Obama because he is black...that is ok. Pathetic, people are so stupid.

Second, to the rich people-say goodbye to your hard earned income, and to the poor-don't worry, you don't need to work, Obama will "redistribute the wealth" so you don't have to do anything! I would venture that about 90% of the rich are rich because of their HARD WORK. Yes, there are the few that were born into money or whatever. However, when people get an education, work hard, and take risks-WHY CAN'T THEY KEEP THEIR MONEY!? Now I ask myself, why bust my butt (or Parker's) to be successful when Obama will tax the crap out of me!? I think I'll just go work at Wendy's....

Third, I am so worried about my poor children who will grow up under this man's rule. He is against everything of value and supports everything that is wrong. Abortion will become simply another form of birth control, which will be great for all those waiting to do stem cell research on those poor babies. Homosexuality will become widely accepted and taught to my poor confused kids in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. Worst yet-national security. Obama will pull out of Iraq like that pansy that he is and leave the mess there-which will come here.


So that is just an example of what I read on Lindsay's sister's blog. I couldn't stop laughing when I read it because of how factually incorrect her comments were. I commented on her blog but said nothing in support of Obama or McCain. I don't really care one way or another if someone is against either party. But I like criticisms that aren't ridiculous and made up. I simply pointed out that her statements were completely uneducated, her attitude disgusting, and her implications of an Obama presidency extremely exaggerated.

So that is why her sister hate commented me. No one likes to be criticized, so I completely understand her lashing out.

Oh, just for kicks and giggles, here is the extremely educated and insightful comment Lindsay made in response to her sister's post:

AMEN! i hate obama. i hate everything about him and i will not support him at all. i dont care if i am divided from the rest of america. he is so devilish on everything and i will not support that. maybe i just wont have kids because i dont see how they can grow up without being gay and having abortions and making nothing because of stupid taxes! i am so glad you werent afraid to put this on your blog! yay sis!

So you know, its hard to get offended when you are being criticized by someone like that.

And now I can resume maintaining our hater-free blog. Enjoy!

16 comments:

reneeebony said...

wow! looks like you guys just got a little taste of what "hater commentators" will be like for the next 4 yeras. very nicely handled. btw, i call all use rights to "hater commentators", it's genius.

Ellen said...

I totally agree with the post - people are so stupid, and she should go work at Wendy's. McDonald's isn't paying her enough.
And I agree with her sister that she should definitely think twice about having kids. They probably will be gay and have abortions.
He's "devilish on everything"? Can't compete with that.

Jana said...

wow. intense. you should actually feel kind of cool that you got a hater comment. I never have, so it means I don't say anything interesting enough to hate on.

Kristin said...

Who knew someone could hate you so much? That's pretty amazing.

GmaSesh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

All I have to say is it seems to me that you know nothing about politics, you have not made any comment on how Obama is going to be a good president. You are just disagreeing with anyone that doesn't like someone that I feel is a terrorist! You are a moron!

Jenn said...

Hahaha, I love it. I love that you are so pathetic that you ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS ON YOUR OWN BLOG! I love how you call me a hater, you could not be more wrong and that is quite the judgment to pass on someone that you have never met. My sister does not sugar coat things, I'm sorry if you can't handle that. I'm sorry that we have values and morals, and "hate" when those are not upheld. Obama does not, DOES NOT, support things that I believe in-THAT IS A FACT. So stop saying that my blog is posting non factual things, and seriously, move on. Lastly, IF YOU WANT TO PROVE ME WRONG THAN PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME FACTS INSTEAD OF YOUR RANTS THAT ARE FULL OF HATRED FOR THOSE THAT DISAGREE WITH YOU!

Anonymous said...

by the way, i am a masters accounting student at byu. my doctorate and cpa professors have taught me so much about obama. your friends and you are the uneducated ones. this has become a waste of me time. move on and stop hating on random people's blogs who dont believe what you do. seriously, grow up.

Sparklebot said...

lindsay owen: Your "doctorate and cpa professors?" You are not doing a doctorate. Do you mean your professors who HAVE doctorates or who ARE CPAs? Being a CPA only requires a bachelor's degree--so, that is not really very "educated." It's pretty basic, actually. And, I think all of us who went to BYU know there is a serious bias among the professors there.

Your entire life has been a waste of time. I'm just glad you've decided not to have gay, aborted children.

I am MORE educated than you are, and, very clearly MORE intelligent than you are. I think for myself instead of listening to my conservative, bigoted professors. Maybe try it.

SoJ: I commented on her sister's blog as well. You may read it, if you like.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Smash - I'm just glad that these girls helped me see the light by coming to my blog over and over and over to remind me that I just need to let go. Lesson learned.

Rob Chatterton said...

jeff,
your blog has always been awesome, but has just moved to a new level of awesome. i don't even miss Flavor of Love anymore. please keep the hate flowing. i love it.

your dearest non-blood brother,
rob

Anonymous said...

Dude, I thought that the Lindsay Owen action was going to disappear after that last random comment. Good to see that it's back.

And OH MY GOSH I AM SO MUCH MORE EDUCATED THAN EVERYONE HERE! DID YOU KNOW I WAS A DOCTOR! Seriously you guys. A DOCTOR. I write PRESCRIPTIONS. Oh wow I am amazing.

Rin said...

I am not as articulate as the rest of you, although I'd say that I would fare better than the sister duo.

Are they special? That seems to be the only explanation for their temper tantrum behavior.

JakieWakie said...

Jason--

So are you saying that anyone who doesn't think Obama is a terrorist is a moron? I hope you didn't vote for a 'moron' like John McCain; that would really damage your credibility, don't you think?

Tamara said...

Wow...I never thought that anyone could hate on the Mulcocks...can't we all just get along. Don't they understand that this is a hate free zone.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

She can't be for real. Is this mythical creature called "Lyndsey Owen" really just a fictitious character you made up to overemphasize the way some crazy mormons are taking the election results? I'm reeling. Amazing. My opinion? This country is going down in a blazing inferno of flames and I don't care if Richard Simmons becomes president, as long as SOMEONE can instill some hope for people to get moving to change things, I'm good. We could even drop a couple el-bees during his reign.