03 November 2008

For Fear I Might Attack You

You already know I like Halloween, and you already know that I like horror movies. These are all givens that do not merit repeating nor emphasis. But I must tell you that we did party on Halloween night. It seems as if the fame of my horror movies have spread across the country like wildfire. Upon our arrival to Evanston, there was a long list of people dying to see them. So we decided to throw a party at our house so people could screen a few.

But first, let's talk about me:Caitlin helped me look awesome for the party. Halloween for me is not really about dressing up...but I felt this skeleton face added to the evening of macabre. People had a tough time taking me seriously all night. I spent much of the night sneaking up behind people and scaring them...or just approaching them like a sick pervert. It was fun.
Some people did not dress up, but came with desire for fear in their hearts.Others came dressed up like soccer/rugby players. I'm noticing now that I didn't get very many pictures of actual people...so sorry about that. We had like 14 or so people there.
THE FOOD = DELISH.

Root beer cookies.Caitlin famous cocktail weenie bandaged fingers.Mulcock famous Halloween sugar cookies.Homemade cupcakes of succulancy.Cockroach infested pitas and hummus.Pumpkin bowl of chips for the 7 layer dip. Essential.Don designed this spider web laden white cake. Tasty.Not to mention candy and more candy.The table of goodness.The party was an overwhelming success. We showed Cyberpsycho, Loon, and Gone. This showing to virgin eyes only proved to me that each one of my horror movies is special for different reasons. There were people in the audience that liked different ones the best. A few were hardcore fans of the more realistic and bloody Cyberpsycho. Others like the campiness of Loon. While others appreciated the complexity and professionalism found in Gone. Either way, I got a chance to show off and walk around all night like a face painted goober. That's all I can really ask for on Halloween, now isn't it.

4 comments:

smith fam said...

You didn't show Til Death? My acting was superb. I think I might be offended.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Be not offended. It was audience choice and they were ignorant to the awesomeness. By midnight everyone went home with just Til Death to go. Next time.

reneeebony said...

what is a root beer cookie? how could i not know that such deliciousness exists.

Side of Jeffrey said...

apparently it is some secret and gaurded recipe. But it was extremely delicious.