17 November 2008

Terrible Appetizer News

I have some really sad and terrible news for anyone who enjoys delicious fat, grease, and battered goodness. For those of you who love the Chili's Awesome Blossom (brace yourself) - they have taken it off the menu! I know, I know. Calm down. I am doing everything that I can about it.

My first step was to make a video for school that lets Chili's know how pissed I am. I am aware that I can get the Bloomin' Onion at Outback. Trust me Chili's, I will. While the video is slightly goofy, the issue is real.

I invite (and slightly plead) everyone to watch this video and then comment in the youtube comment section about what you have to say to Chili's regarding the issue. Please visit the youtube link HERE to make your comments. Below is the video:




If anything you will be doing me a favor in school. You can criticize the goofiness and sound effects in the video in the comments section of my blog...but let's deal with the issue at hand on youtube.

Oh, and if you are interested in D Wo's quirky hate video towards Vista, click HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait. If I comment, will it be construed as an admission that I have actually eaten at Chili's? Just wondering....

Brigham said...

This is so bizarre...I had to do my own internet research to confirm its truth. And it turns out it is true. I told everyone at work today and they didn't believe me.

Maybe it has something to do with how it was 2700 calories?

Reagan said...

Well, when I was younger I worked at chilis. The awesome blossom is by a landslide the worst thing on the menu. there is absolutely NO nutritional value.

It has:
over 3000 calories in one
over 400 grams of fat.

It's true. I'm a chilis expert.