14 November 2008

Third Times The Charm

I am really angry at school today for robbing me of the time to do a life changing, amazing post about Caitlin and her most extra special 28th birthday today. Blasted education - why do you MOCK MY PAIN?!?
But regardless - here is what I got. So to your left is Caitlin's birthday party in 2006. This was her first birthday in my life...and I crazy wow'd her by taking her to Chuck E. Cheese. I'm pretty sure this is where marriage became a possibility in her mind, but she hasn't admitted that.
Then, to your right, you will find Caitlin's 27th birthday in 2007 - as my wiffer. I surprised her with a home cooked meal (which probably tasted like orange flavored butt. Still, it was the only meal I have ever cooked her so far). She also got loads of presents and a surprise with her friends.
This is 2008 and I'm trying to make it the best birthday I can. More than anything, I can't believe that this is really only the 3rd Caitlin birthday that I had had with her. It seems like we have been together forever.
Last night Caitlin got her B and P on (boogy and party). When it comes to B-ness and P-ness, Caitlin rules! (yo Liesel, did you see that?)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Caitlin. I hope it's a great day!

According to Adam's work training, it's okay to let your "p-ness" show sometimes. So get your party on this birthday!!!

We miss you guys!!

Sparklebot said...

Happy birthday Caitlin! I hope it was great.

Ellen said...

Third time's the charm? I think you got it right the other two times also. You guys are pretty amazing with the birthday celebrations.