26 April 2011

Como Se Dice Gram Pam?

What what what??? Guess who was in town last week y'all!


Grandma Pam! Mimi! Grampees! Whatever Max decides to call her!


And she came with all her baby raising skills and bag of tricks. We have had a real tough time feeding Max recently. He literally won't eat anything except peanut butter, Mac 'n Cheese and juice. Oh, and only the yellow vegetable straws. La tricked him to eat some puffs by putting them in an Easter egg.


Having Pam in town allowed us to do lots of fun, fun things...like comfortably attend a homemade Mexican dinner at our favorite mexican's house - Alex and his wife Leslie. He owns a taco truck if that tells you how awesome this meal was. Steak and fish tacos and homemade guacamole. Unreal.


We weren't the only lucky couple. Mark and Bethany were there killin it as well. We may have bought this dinner at a service auction for the young women.


Gettin' these fish tacos done. Alex taught us the perfect mix for a fish taco...and honestly, he was right on.


Caitlin also enjoyed the sweet goodness.


Pam and Max caused all sorts of havoc while we ate. Alex and Leslie are about to have their first baby and Max was just helping them baby proof their home.


I basically loved my life that night. I couldn't stop eating food. Even drinking the sauce became tempting.


I wish this night could repeat itself like that groundhog day movie.


Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the master chef, but I did get one of Leslie and Caitlin. Any time I get a chance to eat their food, I will take it. Thanks guys!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I want me some of that! And how dare you say that Taco Bell isn't real mexican food. I'm going to pretend you didn't...