25 April 2011

Breakin' the Law

I secretly love it when someone I know has a brother or cousin or friend or whatever serving a mission in my ward. Its like I have this power over them because I can contact their loved one any time I want, and they can't. Sometimes it is fun to flaunt it by HeyTellin' or texting their sibling in front of them or talking to them live. Then you try to get them to talk to their sibling on the phone and they freak out and don't know what to do with the moral dilemma. Classic.
Right now my dog Doug's bro E-Hall is in our ward serving. We try to not hassle him, but it is way too tempting. But then he got revenge and nabbed my last two cookies and I almost went ape on him.
I'll make sure Doug gives him a wedgie for it when he gets off his mission. SUCKA!

1 comment:

Pound Fi'ty said...

Feel free to hassle. It'll make him feel more comfortable. Like he's at home. Particularly question his ability to take you in a fight or at basketball.