13 October 2010

C is for Put Them In My Belly

Before I just prematurely jump into the duet karaoke competition, let me set the scene. On thursday and Friday we did what I would say is a butt load of baking biotch. Cakes, cakes of the cup form, and cookies. Why? Well, there was the party duh. But additionally, DWo, LWo and BWo were coming to visit and would arrive late Friday night.


These guys made it from Minneapolis...and the first thing they desired above all other things was to make Mulcock famous sugar Halloween cookies! That coincided well with my desires.


This year we decided to throw some green into the mix, even though we had already been chastised by the fam for breaking away from the traditional orange into white and yellow. I think it was a good choice.


But just to stay in line, we had our orange in bowl fulls.





Our work began to unfold as we talked and shared and discussed. Did you know Liz is pregnant with BWo? You should have. There was much to discuss regarding baby making, er, at least baby growth in the belly and it's subsequent delivery.


I know what I wanted in my belly...this green pumpkin. And maybe about ten more.


Yes people, this is tradition in it's finest form. Sugar.


The next day we spent much time looking for our karaoke costumes and getting some stuff for my iPad. By the time lunch rolled around, I was starving. We all were.


Not Max though...he just wanted to play. And smile. And do his thing in general.


We went to Pomegranate for some some key goodness.


Pregnant woman satisfied! A feat to boast! Mostly we just talked about how awesome that night was going to be.


Maybe Max desires to drink adult drinks like Diet Mountain Dew. Sorry buddy, not until you are two. Alright, I'll get to the party soon enough.

1 comment:

Liz Jessop Wortley said...

What a fun weekend! Thanks for letting us crash at your house, eat your sugar cookies, and play with Max. We had a great time and are sad it ended so soon! Miss you guys!