28 December 2008

Nice Family Jewels

Over the Christmas break, we did the deed. The deed of getting family pictures taken. It went better than I would have expected, considering we had four kids under the age of six and one baby. After two hours, we had some decent shots. A few of them have snotty noses, candy bars in hand, and me with my slitty eyes.

We also took some couple shots. Below are the three you can choose from. Help us choose the one in which my eyes are not too different in size (my left eye is always smaller in pictures). Not sure why we are both looking at my crotch in one...but whatever.
Oh, the preciousness.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

I like seeing both pairs of your beautiful peepers. I think the first two are both really good - maybe number two is the most natural smile? Hard to say. You can't go wrong with either.

Michelle said...

I think the one in the middle is definitely the best. Oh and Jeff, my left eye is smaller/squintier in pictures as well and I don't like it. I concentrate sometimes on making my left eye open wider in pics, but then I just get scary marble eyes instead. I can't decide which one is worse.

Sparklebot said...

These pictures are way too tender.

Jana said...

My personal favorite is the staring at the crotch one, cause it's just so YOU guys.

Scrumpestuous D said...

Normally, I'm all for staring awkwardly at things in pictures, but in this case I think I like the second one better.

Side of Jeffrey said...

My crotch does have an allure I can't deny...but i agree, I think the second one is best.