02 April 2012

Love For Da Kid Number 2

Well, we decided conference weekend would be the weekend we got serious about baby #2, and we lived up to our word. First, Caitlin had some friends throw her a dope shower on Friday night that went til midnight. Baby got some amazing gifts to give him a fighting chance at life...like cute clothes and blankets and such.

Then we spent the weekend taking all our baby stuff out of storage and sorting through the clothes, etc. it was that point that I kind of freaked out and decided I wasn't ready for round two...but there is no turning back.

On Saturday we also got a surprise package from Ashley and Leo, homies of the southwest.


Gorgeous. I couldn't wait to open.


Knife out. When Max sees a gift, he is on it. He came running over and wanted in on it big time.


Reaching in do discover the goodness contained within.


Precious MONKEY!!! Max respects a monkey, always.


A super cute one piece outfit!


A hat of adorableness! Sorry Max, doesn't fit your head. Thanks Ashley and Leo and Pensters for welcoming baby 2 into the world with fashion. There is hope for him yet. You guys rock!

Now if I can just emotionally prepare myself then all will be well. I am getting there.

2 comments:

Sparklebot said...

Aw, I should have sent Maxers a hat and a monkey too. I'm glad the package arrived, and that you guys are psyched. Can't wait for baby Sam!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Max has a monkey he loves with all his dear heart. It was momentary jealousy...The kind his brother will feel his whole life as he sees Max get new clothes and he gets hand me downs.