13 September 2011

Reason for the Season

I took about 950 pictures while in Idaho this past week...so clearly I'm going to have to do some editing for the posts about the trip. I decided to start it off with the reason for the season - which was Michael and Bree's wedding. The celebration started off right with both of their first visits to the temple. For those Mormon readers out there, then you know what a big deal this is for our family and for the couple. We were so excited for them.Big D - a happy dude and Michael's guide for the day.The family plus Bree's mom and minus Caitlin outside. Michael and Bree had to go to the Twin Falls temple because the Boise temple apparently is under reconstruction/redesign for the next year or so. I didn't complain...there was a Cafe Rio in Twin Falls and it was closer to the Victor, Idaho where I was staying at the time.The happy couple. Only a week until their wedding and Bree seemed calm and ready, despite the storm of work she was about to undergo in preparation.Much more to come about these two. It was a great day and totally worth the 8-10 hours of driving I did that day. Congrats dudes!

No comments: