19 February 2009

Lost, But Following The Bread Crumbs to Happiness

I know - my blogging has been very sub-par lately. I don't do it often, and when I do, there are very few pictures and such. Well - school is busy what can I say? But I promise a triumphant return, possibly when this quarter is over. I will tell you all about our trip to Lake Geneva - which was awesome.
But for now, I got dessert pics! As you may or may not know - Caitlin and I are addicted to Lost. It is so yummy. We found out that my schoolmate Patrick is also addicted to Lost. Patrick has become increasingly intrigued by our Mormony ways and all the constant wholesome activities that we are doing. He suggested we combine wholesomeness and a love for Lost into a DESSERT POTLUCK LOST VIEWING NIGHT! Sometimes I wonder if Patrick is Mormon and just fooling us.....
Caitlin made cherry bars covered in gooey frosting and doughy scrumptiousness.
Don and Liz made an island to represent the Lost island. It was green and brown, like an island, but inside was angel foodcake and delicious creams. It was fantabulous.Finally, Patrick made homemade cream puffs with this crazy rad sugar drizzle manizzle. It had a legit French name like deux man gnosh or something like that - but I like to call it crystal drizzle manizzle. I was extremely impressed by his culinary skills.
Lost itself always delivers. While the writing in this episode was below average, the story continues top propel me forward with intrigue. What happened to Aaron? How did Said and Hurly end up on the plane? WHAT THE FREAK IS GOING ON??? Only time will tell...

5 comments:

mandy said...

Cats, I liek the color of green on your walls--the deserts look good too :)

Jana said...

And what the freak is Jin doing with the Dharma Initiative??!?

reneeebony said...

"drizzle manizzile" hilarious. and i'm loving the green in the kitchen.

Side of Jeffrey said...

Patrick - people are rockin' shout outs on your green walls. I wanted to take the credit, but they are not ours. We actually don't live in our apartment right now, but that is another story for another blog coming soon.

Unknown said...

It is called a Croquembouche it is French for "crunch in the mouth" and it is delicious